Foods that Can Help With Premature Ejaculation
If you suffer from premature ejaculation (PE), you will certainly wonder how to prolong the duration of sexual intercourse. There are several pharmaceuticals that help treat premature ejaculation, there are also some wholesome products, and usually a combination of methods works well.
Below we will tell you about common products with beneficial properties for men with PE.
1. Onion seeds. Green onion is considered an aphrodisiac, although before intimacy it is certainly not desirable to eat it because of the pronounced smell. However, to get a beneficial effect, you needn’t eat onion bulbs or leaves. Just crush the black seeds of this plant and mix them with water. The scheme of intake: eat three times a day before meals. The drug has a positive effect on libido and improves sexual stamina.
2. Ashwagandha (Indian Ginseng). This plant has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic practice. Ashwagandha blooms with small greenish-white flowers, from which red fleshy berries covered with red shiny cup-lanterns develop. Indian ginseng improves mental abilities and helps increase sexual desire. Ashwagandha is also widely used as a natural way to treat erectile dysfunction.
3. Garlic. It is known for its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties as well as a means of preventing colds and flu. However, it is also a powerful aphrodisiac that can be helpful in enhancing sexual stamina. If you do not like the pronounced taste of fresh garlic, you can use a dried product or even special dietary supplements based on this plant.
4. Asparagus. This is a delicious vegetable in the form of the sprouts appearing in early spring. It is believed that asparagus can help strengthen control over the penis muscles and thereby reduce the symptoms of premature ejaculation. A good recipe: boil asparagus roots in milk and take this drink twice a day.
5. Ladies' fingers. Abelmoschus esculentus (ladies' fingers ) is a leguminous vegetable whose fruit tastes like a bean and zucchini at the same time, so its use in cooking is quite wide. However, not all people even know about its existence, but they should, because ladies' fingers is a good remedy for premature ejaculation. You can cook various dishes from it and include them in your daily diet or take it in powder form on a daily basis (without the risk of side effects).
6. Carrot. This is not just a delicious vegetable, carrots or carrot juice can be used to combat premature orgasm in men. This is due to the positive effect of the vegetable on libido thanks for its rich vitamin and microelement composition. Improving libidinal characteristics can help a man better control the moment of onset of ejaculation.
What Foods Should be Excluded from a Diet?
It is better to exclude or minimize the use of coffee and caffeine-containing products, as they have a stimulating effect on the central nervous system, which can lead to over-excitation and too fast ejaculation in men who are prone to this. It would also be a good idea to eat less chocolate and chili.