The ulcer is known in scientific literature as peptic ulcer disease. This chronic disease which passes with relapses is shown by existence of ulcerous defect in mucous membrane of stomach and/or duodenum.
Also during the disease other organs of gastrointestinal tract suffer therefore symptoms can be various. The illness alternates aggravations and remissions. Most often girls suffer from ulcer but male persons are more subject to the combined ulcers. Most often girls suffer from ulcer but male persons are more subject to the combined ulcers.
Children can have an uncomplicated peptic ulcer disease or with complications.
Among complications the most widespread are:
- pyloric stenosis,
Acidity of gastric contents and condition of motor function can be normal, raised or lowered.
There may be allocated clinic endoscopic stages beginning with the first till the fourth.
- The first stage is recent ulcer.
- At the second stage begins epithelization of ulcerous defect during which the pink hem is formed.
- At the third stage the ulcerous defect is healed at the expressed gastroduodenitis.
- At the last stage there is clinic endoscopic remission.
Peptic ulcer disease is provoked by such alimentary factors:
- excessive use greasy,
- fried, rough food,
- the use of too high volume of food because of which the stomach stretches that, in turn, stimulates secretion,
- nonsystematic meals, big breaks between them.
The infectious factor is Helicobacter pylori infection. This bacterium causes local and general immune reactions that provoke damage of fabrics to the infection center.
There are the following reasons of the second appearance of ulcer:
- reception of medicines, such as nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, glucocorticoids, etc.,
- chronic diseases of respiratory, cardiovascular, urinary systems,
- violations of blood supply,
- mucous membrane ischemia of a stomach and duodenum,
- allergic diseases.
The best method of treatment is to attend a doctor and undergo medical screening. First of all, if the diagnosis is proved by a doctor you may work out a treatment plan which help you to overcome this health problem.
All the diseases should be treated immediately that’s why the time comes to be examined by a professional.
Canadian HealthCare Mall will become your teammate. It is a pharmaceutical company which is ready to ship different kinds of drugs necessary for treatment of any disorder you suffer from.
Dr. Douglas Goldberg, MD is a Cardiology Specialist in Mineola, NY. He is affiliated with medical facilities Nyu Winthrop Hospital and Mercy Medical Center.