Welcome to Canadian Health Care Mall™
Is it legal to buy erectile dysfunction pills like canadian Viagra over the Internet in Canada?
The popular question requires a detailed answer. Especially when it comes to buying Viagra in the so-called Canadian health care malls that can be found online.
Most popular products:
- Generic Viagraas low as $0.35Generic Viagra (Sildenafil) has the same set of qualities that brand pills. Viagra has been successfully used worldwide for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men.
- Generic Cialisas low as $1.05Generic Cialis (Tadalafil) stands for a drug designed specifically to enhance male potency, bioequivalent to the original Cialis. Buying Cialis in Canadian Health&Care Mall is quickly and easily.
- Generic Levitraas low as $0.99Generic Levitra (based on Vardenafil) is bioequivalent to brand Levitra. It is intended for the treatment of male erectile dysfunction and impotence.
- Cialis Blackas low as $1.98Cialis Black is a generic version of branded Cialis. Its component is tadalafil, a substance belonging to PDE5 inhibitors class. The main feature of Black version of tadalafil is increased dosage.
- Cialis + Viagraspecial priceChoose the best option when buying the package of two powerful ED pills – Cialis + Viagra. Save and determine the best medication for you, buying drugs from ED category.
- Female Viagraas low as $0.72Not only men but also women can take an advantage of Sildenafil based pills that is called Pink Female Viagra. he drug that has immense popularity among men showed non-inferiority to combat female sexual disorders either.
About canadian pharmacy
Why are Canadian health care mall sites so popular?
The Internet has become one of the key tools of promotion and distribution of consumer products like Viagra pills. Many Canadian healthcare stores to increase the customer loyalty actively use the Internet resources for the sale of goods with subsequent delivery to the customer by providing the necessary documents, the possibility of the return and exchange of goods and after sales service. But the sale of medicines via the Internet is not regulated in the existing legal documents on the grounds that the activities of pharmacy organizations.
As practice shows, some Canadian pharmacy organizations are actually licensed to pharmaceutical activities and services online ordering drugs with subsequent delivery to consumers. These Canadian health care mall sites inform the user of their address can provide information about licenses and documents on the quality of the products. The only problem with such pharmacies is that the drug delivery is not resolved in the legal documents.
At the same time the search engines offer the drug delivery at prices significantly lower than that offered in regular pharmacies in Canada, that the main reason why people close their eyes on certain legal issues and tend to use Canadian health care mall sites.
Adopted in most civilized countries regulations circulation of medicines still cannot solve the legal and ethical issues arising in the Internet space. However, it is clear that in the near future there will be guidelines regarding the standards of e-commerce medications.
The World Health Organization is deeply concerned about the risks of illegal online pharmacies in Canada for patients and actively encourages fighting with such activities. But legal Canadian health care mall are totally different.
From the history of online pharmacies in the USA and Canada
First online pharmacies such as mycanadianhealthcaremall.com, appeared in the U.S. in the late 1990s. Their example was followed by local pharmacies, creating online resources in addition to their core business. According to various estimates, the market for remote selling drugs were about 300-400 U.S. legal online pharmacies that are based in the U.S., Canada and other countries. These companies have licenses for the relevant activities and also the Internet resource represented local pharmacy institutions.
Activities of such pharmacies are controlled by Food and Drug Administration as well as by the National Association of Pharmacies which provides information for consumers about Internet resources "Buying drugs online" accredited and deliver safe products. Verified Internet Pharmacy Practice Sites (VIPPS) program was developed in 1999 in the USA and Canada, because of concern about the growing number of public offerings on the internet resources for the sale of drugs and lack of confidence in their quality.
Can you trust online Canadian health&care mall?
It is important for Canadian health and care mall sites to ensure the authenticity and safety of marketed drugs, adherence to quality control system for acceptance and storage of products, providing customers with the necessary advice on pharmaceutical drugs purchased.
Thus, in Canada the delivery of drugs like Viagra should be licensed pharmacies based in the country. To exclude confusion should be used monitoring system delivery process. Also mandatory transported goods must be insured. In addition, the manual prescribed special requirements for packages used for drug delivery. Online health care malls in Canada are responsible for ensuring that the drug was delivered to the customer in good condition.
After that, the Health and Department of Canada developed the rules under which must be carried out the commercial activity in online health and care malls:
- It should be a 24-hour telephone service with a pharmaceutical worker
- Drugs to be transported in conditions in the case of providing the necessary temperature control,
- Name and product information required on the outside of the package for transportation.