Millions of men use Viagra and each has their own unique practical experience with the blue pill. We have decided to summarize online reviews of this drug and provide a short summary in this article.
Positive Feedback on the Use of Viagra
Many men note the following advantages of this drug:
- High efficiency.
- Effectiveness regardless of the cause of erectile dysfunction.
- Minor or rare side effects.
- Compatibility with most prescription and over-the-counter medications.
- High availability of medication.
- Positive experience of men’s partners (satisfied wives, girlfriends, etc.).
- ‘Nothing is better!’
- ‘Bit early but all good so far’
Negative Reviews about Viagra
Approximately 10 percent of patients leave negative reviews about this drug. In particular, they indicate the following:
- The drug did not help with psychogenic erectile dysfunction.
- Viagra did not have the desired effect in impotence caused by prostate cancer accompanied by spinal nerve damage.
- After initial use of the 50-milligram dosage and increasing it to one hundred milligrams, the blue pill had a rather weak effect.
- After prescribing the maximum dosage (100 milligrams) and trying to use it several times Viagra worked but didn’t provide the full effect.
- Some older men (80+) who tried this pill claimed that it was totally ineffective.
- Some praised Levitra, because, in their opinion, it is the most efficient erectile dysfunction medication with weakest adverse events.
It should also be borne in mind that when a drug works averagely or mediocrely, patients often leave no feedback.
They are eager to share their experiences with others, either if the pill did not work (caused serious side effects) or if it had an incredible wow effect.
Canadian Health Care Mall Customer Reviews
The Bottom Line
Most of the reviews about Viagra are positive, which is confirmed by clinical practice information, which confirms the high percentage of Viagra effectiveness, its good tolerance and insignificance of side effects in general.
I’m an Oncologist and Hematology Specialist primary located in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania. I have over 55 years of experience in the medical field and more than 20 years of practice. I’m skilled at the treatment & diagnosis of a large array of ailments & diseases in adults.
- American Board of Internal Medicine Certification in Internal Medicine
- American Board of Hematology Certification in Hematology
- American Board of Medical Oncology Certification in Medical Oncology